Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Please Welcome our New Moderator!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hooray for Ponydreamer! You'll be a great mod! [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations, Jenny, and thanks to all the mods for all you do.

    And prasnlrd, you CRACK me up! Let me hope you never come in contact with the press if I ever decided to run for office or something. I can only imagine what you'd say about that Marisol I had in my closet for four months! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know you'll do a fabulous job, Jenny! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, Prsnlrd! The inquisition has begun, eh? Fortunately, you never turned the magnifying glass on me. heh heh. [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    Julia

  5. #25
    Inactive Member DScully717's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2006
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Jenny! And thanks for your hard work, Bonnie! Hooray for all of our hardworking moderators **round of applause** [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Listen everyone! Do not encourage Prsnlrd! I'll have to go under cover to get any peace! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 16, 2006 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Ponydreamer ]</font>

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Jenny! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    And thanks to all the other moderaters, who make this board a wonderful place. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by ErinGoBraugh:
    ---------Let me hope you never come in contact with the press if I ever decided to run for office or something. I can only imagine what you'd say about that Marisol I had in my closet for four months!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="7">GASP!!!.....</font>

    ****(Sound of Keyboardd Typing)*****.....

    .... [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] DPS File #4 Marisol/LE Detention

    Originally Posted by Julia:

    LOL, Prsnlrd! The inquisition has begun, eh? Fortunately, you never turned the magnifying glass on me. heh heh.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">....he-he-he...do I need to?<font color="red">...mwahahahahaaaa....</font> [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by prasnlrd:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by ErinGoBraugh:
    ---------Let me hope you never come in contact with the press if I ever decided to run for office or something. I can only imagine what you'd say about that Marisol I had in my closet for four months!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="7">GASP!!!.....</font>

    ****(Sound of Keyboardd Typing)*****.....

    .... [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] DPS File #4 Marisol/LE Detention
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, hey, I'd already fessed up to that one! As I recall, you and Ponydreamer threatened to band together and call dollie CPS on me, and I had to hurry up and sell her to another board member just to get you off my back! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Just kidding. Marisol has found a wonderful home with another board member (although I believe she's in hiding there too, but only until her daughter's birthday rolls around in June!) Marisol was just not the LE for me--Jess is! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by ErinGoBraugh:
    Hey, hey, I'd already fessed up to that one! As I recall, you and Ponydreamer threatened to band together and call dollie CPS on me, and I had to hurry up and sell her to another board member just to get you off my back

    Just kidding. Marisol has found a wonderful home with another board member (although I believe she's in hiding there too, but only until her daughter's birthday rolls around in June!) Marisol was just not the LE for me--Jess is!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font size="7">DOUBLE GASP!......</font>

    *****(Sound of Keyboard Typing)******

    [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] DPS FILE #5: LE/Marisol Rejection
    [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] DPS Investigative File #1: Dollie In Closet

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •